Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Scrapbook Challenges

I have spent the last few days head down on the computer playing with Photoshop and some digital scrapbook challenges. I haven't done this for ages and I have enjoyed it.

I am trying to do the "Scrappin' 7 Challenge" at Go Digital Scrapbooking and so far I have started the Progressive Challenge and completed three others.

Firstly, the "Less Is More Challenge" . A free mini is supplied for this challenge and my layout is of my two girlfriends and myself taken a few yrs ago. As the theme is BFFs, it seemed right!


The next Challenge was a Scraplift Challenge. I worked with some photos of my Mum and Dad's Wedding and used the GDS Nov11 Collab "As Time Goes By" . I was really pleased with the way this turned out.

original layout first, mine second.




The third challenge was a Shape Challenge, and guess what... the shape was Circles! I used my "Circle Template" and GDS Sep11 Collab "Peace At Last" . Isn't Lachlan so cute in this pic?.


The next Challenge I took part in was the Sketch Challenge at Visual Designs By Chris. This layout is also created as a  member of Chris's CT. Ileana has supplied cutter files and PSD files in two sizes for this challenge ..... for FREE! so head over there and grab your templates and personal cutter files and get creating. I have used CD00925-Corner Flourish; CD00698-May Flower; BK00428-Plant Grow Bloom; and Ileana's Sketch as provided. The digital kit is mine.


Thanks for looking,

Have a wonderful day wherever you are!

1 comment:

Lisa Avolio said...

Beautiful work! As usual, you have a wide range of colors and textures. I love your work.