A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Merry Christmas

hey there Blog Followers, I am away interstate visiting my Mum and Dad so no freebie til after Christmas. Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year! Thanks to all those who have taken the time to leave me a comment on my Blog over the last year, I have loved reading them all.

Have a wonderful day wherever you are!

2 comments:

nonnascuts said...

Merry Christmas!Thank you for all the freebies over the past year!

makeyesup said...

Enjoy the visit. Wishing you and yours and Blessed and Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.