A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 19, 2011

Freebie


I am hoping that this freebie is new to most of you that follow my Blog on a regular basis. I designed this kit some time ago to celebrate Back To School and over the next few days I will post all the links to download the kit as well as a couple of quickpages.




Link to download Part One HERE Link Removed . Password if required is "teacher" without the formatting. Please come back and leave a comment if you download and don't forget to come back and check for the next links for the kit. There are 3 parts that make up the kit and so far, 2 quickpages.

Here is a layout I have put together, for a challenge over at VDBC, using one of the quickpages and some elements from Chris's CD00595-1st to 3rd Grade cutter file, Chris's files available HERE .


Enjoy,

Have a wonderful day wherever you are!

8 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Billie's Scrappetique said...

Thank you SO much for the back-to-school freebie!! :-)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!!

paperlady - Joan said...

So glad to see these last 2 posts. I've been wondering how you and your family were doing. Thanks for filling us in. And, of course, many thanks for another delightful kit.

quirks59m said...

Thanks - love your stuff - love this set. My DH is starting back to school on Monday and I think I may make him a card!

Lisa said...

Very cute, and not just for back to school layouts. Love the heart smiley buttons. I really need to do some digi scrapping!
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

TY this should come in handy for teacher thankyou cards.