A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, February 4, 2011

Countdown to...

A very good internet friend sent me some pics of some projects she has been busy creating using my "Countdown to" cutter files.




Sue created the top project as a Countdown to Valentines, but thinks it would make a great perpetual calendar as well, and I agree! love the colours :)


and this one is to countdown to the birthday of one of the most well loved boys in the country.... Sue's beautiful grandson! Sue did a great job and I love the final results. Thanks for using my files Sue!

Have a wonderful day wherever you are!

1 comment:

Sue aka barracudasue said...

Awwww, Caz, thank you for featuring my work on your blog. That was SO sweet of you!

I think you're right...Clay IS the most well loved little boy in the country...at least by me.

Thanks again, Caz! I LOVE your countdown to files! I'm making more for seasonal perpetual calendars. I'll send you the winter one. I have to make Summer and Fall ones yet. :)