Friday, February 4, 2011

Countdown to...

A very good internet friend sent me some pics of some projects she has been busy creating using my "Countdown to" cutter files.




Sue created the top project as a Countdown to Valentines, but thinks it would make a great perpetual calendar as well, and I agree! love the colours :)


and this one is to countdown to the birthday of one of the most well loved boys in the country.... Sue's beautiful grandson! Sue did a great job and I love the final results. Thanks for using my files Sue!

Have a wonderful day wherever you are!

1 comment:

Sue aka barracudasue said...

Awwww, Caz, thank you for featuring my work on your blog. That was SO sweet of you!

I think you're right...Clay IS the most well loved little boy in the country...at least by me.

Thanks again, Caz! I LOVE your countdown to files! I'm making more for seasonal perpetual calendars. I'll send you the winter one. I have to make Summer and Fall ones yet. :)