A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New layout for Card-I-ology Creations

This is the insert I hope to use in some of my Christmas Cards this year, assuming I ever get around to writing them LOL . This is a picture of Nicholas from his school photos this year. I can't believe that he has almost finished this year at school, where has the time gone!

I have used a personal cutter file designed by Tina Mansfield which is available for free at the moment HERE . The file includes the Title and the cute little Penguin.



recognise the template I used..... ?? This is my Template 7 as given away here on my Blog recently! It worked really well here, I love how it looks.

Thanks for looking,

have a great day wherever you are!

digital kit - GP Dec07 Collab

No comments: