A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Three new Challenges for DSG

I am a bit ahead of myself as we are not near the computer tomorrow :) so thought I would get all my challenges organised this afternoon.


I am providing a photo mask combined with a Gladiolus for this challenge this month. Come along and join the fun and earn seeds to spend in the Store.




For this challenge I have created a Magnifying Glass to use on your layout! Complete this challenge and earn seeds that are converted to dollars to spend at the Store.




This challenge uses a recipe provided as a basis to create a layout. Check it out by clicking on the link and have some fun!



Have a great day wherever you are!

No comments: