A Beautiful Princess to join the family

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

and Another beautiful boy

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another gorgeous grandson to love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Another Beautiful Grandson to Love

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lachlan James Hastings Hosking has arrived!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 22, 2008

New Alpha Template Freebie

Hi all, Hope you are enjoying your weekend. I worked like mad over the weekend to get ahead in the template game, hopefully I am a little in front now. I liked my template and the layout I made for Pam's Place so much that I made it into a QuickPage for you as well :) However, thanks to the fickle nature of 4Shared, or my Internet connection (LOL) , you will have to wait for that til I can upload it :)

But to keep you happy in the meantime, here is a new Alpha Template for you to enjoy.



Link to download PSD format here

Link to download PNG format here

Password to download is "dibley" without the quotes

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Jody said...

We've reached the half-way point! Hurray. Thanks so much, the templates are great.