Monday, September 22, 2008

New Alpha Template Freebie

Hi all, Hope you are enjoying your weekend. I worked like mad over the weekend to get ahead in the template game, hopefully I am a little in front now. I liked my template and the layout I made for Pam's Place so much that I made it into a QuickPage for you as well :) However, thanks to the fickle nature of 4Shared, or my Internet connection (LOL) , you will have to wait for that til I can upload it :)

But to keep you happy in the meantime, here is a new Alpha Template for you to enjoy.



Link to download PSD format here

Link to download PNG format here

Password to download is "dibley" without the quotes

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Lois B said...

We've reached the half-way point! Hurray. Thanks so much, the templates are great.