Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New free Number Template for you

You know, I completely forgot about the Number Zero when I started this series :) but here it is to rectify that situation LOL as usual the template is in PSD and PNG format. The password is "future" without the quotes. I have made the cupcake in several layers so that you can colour the case, cake, candle and flame all separately ..... aren't I good !





Link to download Number Zero PSD format link removed

Link to download Number Zero PNG format link removed

3 comments:

JillSF said...

Thanks for this zero number template. I love the whole idea of using the template in a layout and look forward to getting numbers 8 and 9 too. Your quick pages are great too. Thank you

Lois B said...

You are more than good! Thank you so much for the extra layering. You did a great job with the zero

Duckie said...

thank you xx