Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New layouts

I have been really busy making layouts for my various CT positons. I have two layouts finished for Chris Durnan. I wanted to try out my new KNK Maxx cutter so I actually made a paper layout! I also made a digital layout using the same "Bracket Jumble with Bubbles" that I used for the paper layout, but added some extra files that Chris had made available to those taking part in the February Sketch Challenge at the Forum.




The bubbles in the paper layout are actually the waste from cutting out the bubble mat :)





I have used a kit I designed here called "Powder Puff" as well the Bubble Jumble which I applied a PS style to.

I have also made a quickpage for an Quickpage Exchange Challenge over at CLD. If you reply to the Thread by the 20th Feb, you will get a mini kit to work with from Chris Young Designs. Then of course, you get all the quickpages made by everyone else by making one yourself. A great way to make a quick album!





This next one is a layout created using Chris Young's "Jolly Christmas" and a template by Kellie Purdy for the Feb'09 Template1 Challenge at CLD.



These are some pictures of some of my children decorating the tree last year

Thanks for looking. Have a great day wherever you are !

No comments: